Shoe status!

My girlfriend sent me a text this morning… telling me that I never stop doing good. I do though, but it’s nice that someone close to me says those things, because she really knows me (good, bad, and super ugly!)… and besides I never ever want the balance to be on the side of evil.
A lot of people tell me to slow down. I’ll sleep when I’m dead, thanks!

How would I slow down anyway? Last night I tried to ‘relax’ and watch TV and it was shows I like but I thought ‘what a waste of time this is’ so I cracked open my bible, prayed, journaled and thought ‘wow, that’s more like it’.
You know I’m getting on my own nerves about this ‘shoe thing’. LOL I always think ‘we have to do something’ and this is an opportunity. So let me tell you what God has done through me… ( I LOVE LOVE LOVE SUPER LOVE when I have the opportunity to be used by God!).

 I was able to find a 20% off coupon for Payless so I can go get shoes for a good price  YEAH!
 I’ve got people at work who are going to bring shoes! Woo hoo!!
 I contacted an organization that can possibly (probably) help with shoes! ANOTHER WOO HOO! Just need some paperwork filled out (forwarded to Sara).
 Started cleaning out MY OWN closet! Will have two piles – for now and for summer!

I’m excited that God is using me.

Also… fighting loneliness, but doing things for God brings me closer to Him, helping with that. You know what I say… left alone… I can get myself into lots of trouble! So really trying to stay out of trouble!

I'll just keep runnin' the race (LOL - figuratively until I find a way to run in this boot)! (1 Cor 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize)  LOVETOYOU!

Gal 6:9 (NIV) Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up
Gal 6:9-10 (msg) So let's not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a good crop if we don't give up, or quit. Right now, therefore, every time we get the chance, let us work for the benefit of all, starting with the people closest to us in the community of faith.

Comments