Cinnamon Roll Cake

I got this recipe from here.  I was told it was the best breakfast treat EVER!  Which is saying a lot because I make a lot of breakfast treats!  It was gone in less than 30 minutes...  and still warm when I served it!

Cinnamon Roll Cake

Cake:
3 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup butter, melted

Mix all ingredients except for butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter until well incorporated. Pour into greased 9x13 pan.

Topping:
pre-baked cake
1 cup butter softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon

Mix all ingredients until well combined. Drop evenly over batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 degrees for 28 to 32 minutes (I cooked for 37 minutes).

Glaze:
2 cups powdered sugar
5 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix together and drizzle over cake while warm.

Go make some friends!!
Finished project





Comments

Pat said…
I have this in the oven right now.
Oh my goodness, it smells so good!