8

I'm down a little over 8 lbs since I left for Haiti.

I am sure 5 of it was from water but since I've got back, I've really been making an effort to eat right.  I really do believe that eating is the biggest part of losing weight, although, exercise is SUPER important.

I had gained two pounds over the Detroit Mission Trip.  HELLO!  I am a fabulous cook! Made Mac & cheese two days in a row!  Even ate non-organic meat (gasp!  LOL!) but the very next day (Sunday) I was back to tracking, and yesterday in order to maintain the correct calories, I had to get on the eliptical, and let me tell you at 8:30 at night, it was not my first choice of things to do... but I did it!

I'm happy to be moving the right way on the scale!  I am happy to feel good!

Hopefully 8 turns to 18 before I know it, then 28 :) then 38 :) and so on!

My friend Linds is so inspiring!  She inspires me EVERY day in numerous ways!!


Comments