Bravery in the garden

The garden never stops teaching me things.

Sunday when I went to check on it, and all the plants were stolen, I felt... Sad. I didn't even think a swear word, not one. And if you know me, really know me, you know that was a miracle (say it with me "you got that right")

Well, it "just so happens" that my friend had given me a bunch of tomato plants that I hadn't had a chance to plant before I left for Colorado and Phyllis watered them and kept them alive. 

So I went to the garden and planted them. It felt stupid. I've heard a lot of negative things, but I can tell you this is what I know...

God called me to plant that garden
God provided the extra tomato plants
Withholding those plants out of the fear of someone taking them again, is pure sin.

So I planted them, even if people think I'm stupid, I felt brave doing what I was called to do, but I feel joyful knowing that today God gave me the opportunity to be faithful and today, I was!

Bravery and stupidity sometimes look the same.

Hoping planting part two is successful, the fruit is already growing in my heart

Comments