Another lesson

This week has been a little crazy and getting the garden ready (again) has taught me quite a bit.

I'm putting a lot of effort into this garden for the third time so others can have fresh fruits and veggies. I was thinking about what a privilege it is to get fresh fruits and veggies. What a precious gift. The original fast food. 
And yet, here some of us are eating junky food with little flavor and little natural color (red food dye can make anything look good). I was thinking about how we slap God right in the face when He's given us such great choices and we pick junk.

If someone who loves you prepared a great feast for you, would you choose to eat a hot dog? I'd hope not. 

In the last couple days I've really been mindful of this! Eating healthy is a gift for a long life sentence! One I'll gladly accept!

Comments