Love

In the last two months I've been to 4 weddings (one was a MI reception).

Honestly, I love weddings. I love love. Funny isn't it? That love is a noun and verb. And both are equally important.

I love weddings because they represent to me something worth fighting for. Love is worth fighting for. 

For years (and still is) I pray for
Myself to love bigger than I've ever loved before.  Loving comes with a lot a joy and sometimes heartache. 

Awhile ago I was having a pity party (weddings are hard alone - and I would bet sometimes they are hard when you're together with someone but lonely), and a friend said to me "a lot of people must really love you, I don't get invited to nearly as many weddings are you do". 

Stop. Wait a minute.

It is honoring to be invited to a wedding. It is a true honor. 

Yesterday I stood in the garage (where the food was being served) after everyone ate, and was overwhelmed. I don't know what my problem is lately but my eyes keep leaking ;) because I'm so grateful.

I saw so many people that I genuinely love.  even if I hadn't seen them in years. Couples I've prayed for over years and years (that's an honor).

I can't even explain it. I sound like such a dork. Like really. But I'm so thankful to have spent my life loving, I'm so silly but it's the best part of my life! Loving! 

I don't even know if people know how much I love them or am thankful for them. They may never know, but my prayers, they carry on.

I love loving, it's the greatest.

It's above all things.


Comments