Finding the joy 

I need a rest! I'm in need of a trip to somewhere! Thankfully I have a trip to Colorado in 18 days!


I'm exhausted and there have been moments when I can't form a sentence. 

Fall normally tends to be busy because it's time to put up food. Applesauce and peach jam and apple butter are really among my favorites. I had a case of peaches that I had to get cut up and ready to make jam. I probably could have eaten the whole case of them because they smelled so delicious, which really means they will make the best peach gold jam :)

The last month has been hard. It's been long days and stress. It has made me want to take my trip to the east coast even more! 

It has made me look to the future and not only prepare for it but enjoy it!

If you wonder how I'm doing, I'm tired and wondering what the future holds. I wonder what the heck God is thinking and why I'm at this place at this time, and I'm not all that thrilled about it. But I know there is joy in this (somewhere) but I can't see it because I'm tired. I find myself thankful in weird times over weird things (like tacos at sin limite) and thankful for my mixer that I didn't have and had to hand mix cupcake batter today. 

I wish I was one of those people who didn't question God or that was just always joyful but instead, I'm me. Wondering where the pony is...

See the link below about ponies... 

Ponies


Comments