November Thankfuls Day 17

It will come to no surprise to you that I love youth ministry. Shocking, right?

I’m crying right now thinking about the millions of blessings that come from the hard of youth ministry. 

The kind of friends I’ve made and the silly and crazy experiences I’ve had. 

My friend Beckie and I had a night out. She’s always willing to try new places with me! And instead of the tree lighting that we’ve done the last two years we went to “twisted storytellers” and it was so nice to sit and chat and laugh and the moment someone said “east side” we looked at each other and laughed and said “east side” like we did quite a few years ago on a mission trip. 

We talked about a million things and I love that she helps me to grow and we can talk about real life stuff, Including hard stuff. And we laugh and we love. 

I’ve been blessed a gazillion times over in youth ministry, I can honestly say my friend beckie was one of the greatest blessings I’ve ever received!

It’s just too bad we never take any pictures together šŸ˜‚šŸ˜˜❤️

Comments