This is real life and it’s hard


My dads back in the hospital and that makes for llllooooonnnnggggg days! Two different hospitals in one day but I’ll tell you I’m happy they moved him closer.

I was driving home from hospital one before they transferred him to hospital two and i was hungry at 10pm. The struggle was real not to stop and grab something quickly.

I yelled at myself “what are you even thinking? You have good for you food at home!”

I made it home, made egg salad with a minimal amount of mayo and nut crackers with flax seed.

Seriously the struggle is real. Something quick, with the addition of something comforting after a long day. But that doesn’t get me to my goals! 

So now I’m up this morning going to get ready for the gym. Make a smoothie and more hard boiled eggs. Because I’m a goal digger! I like to make them, and beat them. 

Certainly doesn’t mean it’s not difficult or that it comes easy, but I’ll do it, I’ll slip sometimes but I’ll also regain my footing and keep going. 


It’s never to late to set goals and crush them!

Comments