Do your part !






 I'm not sure it obvious how much of my neighbors tree i cut back but it was A LOT!! I filled about 8 yard waste bags but ran out - have at least three more to go!  


I was thinking about how when i don't take care of my things or myself how it effects others in a bad way and when i take care of myself and my responsibilities how it effects others in a positive way. 

In this case, this "junk" tree is not taken care of and it shades my garden from the warm morning sun and it keeps my veggies from producing the kind of fruit that they should. And how because of someone else's neglect i had to do a LOT of extra work. 

I've had that at work when someone else doesn't do what they need to do it makes more work for a lot of other people. It's a lot of work and clean up if only one person or one group did their part it would be better for the whole group. 

And that's a lesson in the garden with Margie 🍅 

Comments