What's on the menu.... This week's sheet pan and crustless quiche!




I've been working on a lot of things health wise and one strategy i use is to make a sheet pan and make 5-6 meals and eat it all week!

It makes it easy with my really crazy schedule and it's a way i get in a bunch of veggies! 

This week was a mostly an "ice box round up" 

I had some spring onions, a cauliflower, and some yellow squash that is all ready to be used up, i had peppers from this weeks groceries, and some Italian sausage in the freezer. Lots of garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt! 


Also for breakfast i make a frittata- enough for the week, some weeks i make them from 'ice box roundup' and sometimes i intentionally choose the flavor. This week it was intentional. My dad ate "egg McMuffins" (made at home) a lot and my dad made omelettes on the boat - ham, pepper, onion, mushroom, cheese. So this week it was a modified "bobs diner" without the mushrooms (because i didn't have them).  I got Canadian bacon and made the frittata - added spinach.  


I use MyFitnessPal to log my food, and it's a lot of work to do all this but it makes the week so much easier to manage. 


I'm also going to start making one new recipe a week, not sure what it will be this week, but at least for the rest of the week it will be smooth sailing! 


Also made cottage cheese/tomato snacks and I'm going to make chia seed pudding later to take as a snack too !! 

Comments