Rejoice!!!

She's better than me... She has a cleaner house... she has a better car... she's better in school... better at finances...She cooks better than me... She dresses better than me… she’s thinner than I am… she writes a better blog than me… she prays better than me... she reads the bible more than me... she has more joy than me...

We could spend most of our life in Green. Envious of others. I am not going to sugar coat this... Sometimes women are just not nice! Not kidding. I fall into this as well

There are somedays when I just don’t want to like someone because they have a trait that I wish I had or they do it better than me. But honestly, that doesn’t bring me ANY joy. It takes my self confidence to an all time low. I have to work on this, daily.

I think that our lives are so much better when we celebrate each other’s differences. I know I can’t do it all. When we use the spiritual gifts that we have been given and let others use theirs, we struggle less. And have more joy! I want JOY!! I’m selfish I want more joy, I choose to celebrate!!

Peter 4:10-11 10God has given gifts to each of you from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Manage them well so that God's generosity can flow through you. 11Are you called to be a speaker? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Are you called to help others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies.

Comments

Pat said…
Beautiful thoughts!!
Take JOY in your cookie making, not all women are good at that, I've been figting the urge to place my order with you!
Sara said…
celebrating instead of envying? i'm so jealous of your insight.