The wedding!! It has come... and gone... and here are some really good (the one's I'm not in) and some not so good (the one's I am in) pictures.

I have decided that if I ever get married, I will be eloping. My family and friends will one day thank me for this because even the happiest of people, the one's who follow God with everything they are, get REALLY stressed, thus stressing everyone else.

The beautiful Bride!! She was absolutely stunning in her dress!!

It has been amazing to watch the love for her and Tiny grow!

And to be part of the big day was an absolute honor!!

Here is one of those... not so good pictures. If you ever wondered what a circus clown in a swimming pool looked like... this is it...

Here are the handsome men prior to the beautiful

bride walking down the aisle

Song of Solomon: 8:7 Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away.

Comments