Merry Christmas!

Our silly holiday picture



I know that most people don’t get why I take down my tree on Christmas, those who really know me, completely understand…  It started that I used to take it down 12-26 because Phyllis’s birthday follows close behind Christmas and we lived in small apartments, and our current estate isn’t exactly palatial, so I’d take the tree down because we needed room for a birthday party.  Then a couple years back, I decided to take down the tree on Christmas night.  I feel like life needs to get back to ‘normal’, whatever that is…  I personally have had enough hussle and bussle to last me until next year.  I want to enjoy my vacation.  Clean my house, finish a couple projects, and truly enjoy my vacation.

Today I took down the tree and cleaned the office (There is a brief moment when you’re cleaning up a room, such as your office that has been kind of storage/catch all for a month or so when it actually looks worse than when you started… ).  Tomorrow I will put up pictures, and work on the living room and my room. The floors are in need of some cabinet magic. The dining room just has a few things that need to be run down the stairs to be put away, the kitchen also has a few things that need to be returned to their homes… and if I do a little everyday it won’t seem like much work at all.  Also going to paint the doors to our rooms and closets… they are still just primered.

I hope you enjoyed your Christmas, I know I sure did. 

Merry Christmas!

Comments