Dreams do come true

“Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”
Ephesians 3:20-21 ESV

Today i was visualize my dream come true. It was like the beginning of Little House on the Prairie where they are running through the wildflowers.

Each one of those flowers were things that God has taught me through ministry, my job, His Word, and prayer. 

I was wondering what it would look like if i got the dream I’ve dreamed for so long. It scared me. I wondered would it be as great as i imagined. I wondered would i be disappointed. 

And then i remembered that verse. 

It will be better than i imagined. I’m not naive to think it won’t be hard. It most certainly will be. But as in all things, it will be full of growth and great things.

I’m stepping out and I’m excited.


You can’t have a dream come true without first a dream!

Comments