LIGWM - seeing beauty where others don't

 


I stopped by the community garden today to plant some flowers i bought at lowes the other day on clearance. 


Our pastor, Carmen, was talking about how she dreamed of taking cut flowers from the yard of the community garden to put on the table when we have community events. So you know how i am when it comes to flowers... your wish is my command!!! 


So i went to Lowes and picked up some clearance perennials! I got 11 different plants!


As i was planting these plants that i see so much potential in - like we might have flowers in the fall!!! I was thinking about how flowers are like hope, and we wait with great expectation and with care and love - plants and flowers blooming and provide us (ME!!) such joy! 


You know if I'm in the garden or cooking you know I'm praying and as i was praying for our pastors i was overwhelmed by there hope and love for people. our  pastors see the beauty in people ! They  have invested time and resources and I've been the witness of joy, love, and the beauty that the people have become! I've seen that love, joy, and beauty then reflect back to our pastors to only shine brighter! 


It's really crazy life reflects the garden. It's beautiful the things God has revealed to me as i spend time with all the beauty He has created. 


I'm thankful. 

Comments