3/27/06

Sometimes there will be a spotlight on someone...

Today, it's my favorite... Her name is Phyllis.She's the best. Is it possible to aspire to be like someone who is younger than you? She is all the good I am, times 100. I am so proud of her. At age 4 she was diagnosed with JRA (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis), I remember that day as if it was yesterday, and also as if it was a million years ago. She's in remission, Praise Jesus!! But she never gave up. She kept on, she hated it, it made her different. But she didn't know... she was always different, her heart is made of gold. She loves like no one else (but God help you if she doesn't like you). She is God's girl, just ask her. It is amazing to watch her. I'm so proud of her.

In her, I experience God's grace. I never deserved her. I still don't. I love her. She's the best.Thank you Jesus!!

1John3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known...

Comments