cookies... I love cookies...

Who invented the cookie? I have no idea! Who makes the best cookies? Uhh... not to brag... BUT!! That would be... me!! I am always interested in what everyone's favorite cookie is...

Chocolate chip
with or without nuts?? Always pecans... no walnuts please
Peanut butter
Oatmeal Raisin
Apple pie bars
Sugar (YUCK)
Buckeyes...

No matter your favorite, I probably have made it. Yesterday I made Oatmeal chocolate chip... they were yummy, but I always tell Michelle they are raisin so she doesn't yell at me for making cookies. People say, "these are so good... why did you bring them?" Cookies are perfect, you can take them on the go, compact, no calories (I have a magic oven).

I think for most of her life, outside of the magic Oreo, my daughter didn't even know cookies came in a bag. Not kidding. I have always loved making cookies, and because I didn't have someone (a mom) to make me cookies, I always wanted her to have homemade. My gram used to make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip but they were the dunkin' kind.... or you would hurt you teeth, but in milk... YYYUUUMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!

What kind is your favorite? I'll make them for you!!

James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights

Comments

Sara said…
ok, i never met a cookie i didn't like so i can't answer your survey. i think Jesus invented them. nuts? absoluely! please don't make me any, i have enough issues with my jeans.