Tuesday, March 28, 2006

There are some days when I feel all alone, when I feel like I sometimes have an empty soup pot. I’ve given all I have and haven’t left any for me, and then, and only then, do I get the greatest gift ever, I get to turn to Jesus and say, give me what I need, and it’s always enough, sometimes (most times) it’s more than enough. Today I was worshipping in the car to Jeremy Camp, it was a song written by Chris Tomlin (I knew I liked that guy!!), ‘Enough’. I must have listened to the song 6 times from the time I started until I got home (not kidding). And I was singing really loud to God, ‘You are more than Enough’. I was in a spot not that long ago, my pot was empty, and it was so empty that I was complaining about it being empty and not turning to the AWESOME One who could fill it, eventually I did, I told you, I’m slow. And before I knew it, my pot had so much soup in it, my blessings were overflowing, it was great. I even had ‘enough’ to share again, but my soup (blessings) came with a warning, “Margie, don’t wait until you are empty to come to me, there’s always Enough.

Loving/Serving God is a Win-Win situation, whatever you give for Him, will be brought back to you, 10 fold. You can’t out give God. I guarantee it, and I dare you to try. There’s always more than enough.

Phil 4:19-20 19And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. 20To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Enough

All of You is more than enough for
All of me for every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in YouI
s more than enough
You are my supply
My breath of life
Still more awesome than I know
You are my reward
Worth living for
Still more awesome than I know
You're my sacrifice of greatest price
Still more awesome than I know
You're my coming King
You're everything
Still more awesome than I know

Comments

Sara said…
sometimes the empty pot is the blessing; whatever pushed us for more of Him is the very thing we need. awesome blog margie.
Pat said…
Isn't it wonderful to know that our "soup pot" will never really run dry. We just need to go to the souce of supply, and our new portion is never denied. We can't do anything to stop it from being refilled if we just ask. How wise you are to know that when WE give of our abundant supply, our own cup starts to overflow!
Sharing your blessing on this blog is a part of giving! Thanks!!