Answered Prayers

Does it ever just blow your mind how God answers our prayers? Some of just the littlest things and the HUGEST things.

Everyday on my way in I pray that I get to park close and in the same parking lot. Really, I do, and everyday that parking spot is there for me. I know it's stupid, but for some reason, it means a lot to me otherwise I wouldn't ask for it.

I also pray for big things, little boys and their brain tumors and salvation, and that it will only be little boys and salvation. For friends to live cancer free, for friend's salvation and to give me the words... I pray for finances, for health, for a million big and little things. And God hears them, from little me.

I matter THAT much. Doesn't that blow your mind?! That you matter that much to him. For all the things I do that I shouldn't or for the things I should do. I matter that much.

He is an awesome God. If there is something that you have been praying for, but you haven't got the answer yet, keep praying, He hears you.

If there is something that you would like me to pray about for you, for someone you know, please send me an email.

Please pray for my friend Jon, he is battling that yucky Cancer thing.

In Christ's Infinite love,

Margie

Psalm 17:1 1 Hear, O LORD, my righteous plea; listen to my cry. Give ear to my prayer—
it does not rise from deceitful lips.

Happy Birthday Sara, I pray that God gives you a year of more happiness than you could ever imagine, great health, more love than your heart can hold, and more of the Joy of Jesus.

Comments

Sara said…
thanks margie! i wouldn't turn back time for anything, every year God helps me understand more His love for me and my place in the world. your blog rocks!