Battle Cry/ATF

It was amazing to see the kids this year, on fire for God. They want to change the statistics, one heart at a time.

As a parent, I have always wanted to just be the best I can be to help Phyllis grow to be a better woman than I am. To have self confidence, to succeed, somehow in this world without losing focus that this world is NOT the one you live for. To give her all she needs to fight her own "battle". That was always my dream, now it's my prayer.

So now, as a parent, I must figure out what tools she needs to help her be successful in her Battle Cry. Luckily though, I already have the answer... Him. I must ask Him. He will give her all she needs. He is her everything.

Sorry... same verse.

Matthew 28:16-20.

Go sound your own Battle Cry. Go in peace and love AND serve the Lord!!

Comments