He answered my prayer, and it was just a very little one...

I wanted to take my g-friend's boys to the marshmallow drop in Trenton (Eliz Park to be exact). First time I've ever done something fun with the boys, just me and Phyllis. I walk up and thought I think it's raining, let the dog out -- it was raining. UGH!!

Please God, let it be a beautiful day, I'll praise you for rain another day, today, I want sunshine, I want to hang with the boys chase them with a camera, take them to the park, have some "Aunt Margie" time. I want, I want, I want. Yes, I am selfish, I want my day off (I don't seem to have too many of those with something fun planned) to be fun.

By the time I left to pick them up... no rain. It was muddy, but who cares. God answered my silly little prayer. He does it over and over for me. Gives me things that i certainly don't ask for and CERTAINLY don't deserve (I love GRACE) because He loves me (A LOT!).

Thank You God for the most awesome day, You suffered for me, because You loved me, even before I was thought of by anyone else. I love you.

Psalm 106:1 Praise the Lord!! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good

Comments

Sara said…
he is soooooooo good!!