I can't sing. Not kidding, I stink, but I love to sing. Of all the spiritual gifts I could have (or not have), that's the one I want the most. I love music. I have around 900 CDs, my car is always loud, I want to sing.

I was walking around the 'hood yesterday, listening to #8 in the Joy Series and there was praise music after Mike was talking and as I was walking around the 'hood I was singing, and I am sure it was loud, and there were 3 people outside that I didn't see until it was way too late, they heard me. Yikes... 'Oh well, I thought, I love Jesus, they should know', i waited until two more houses and started singing again (no point in prolonging their torture).

I think I should marry a musician. Chris Tomlin will do. Anyone got his number??

Psalm 98:4 4
Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

P.S. (Post Scripture) Today I have school... Please pray for me, that i may be the light of Christ, that I will touch someone, someway, and that God will use me in some amazing way to lead another one of His flock back to Him. Thanks!

Comments

Sara said…
i'm a closet singer too! the irony is that i know every lyric to every song and can't carry a tune! i even have my own karaoke machine, come on over! we can stink together!
tina fabulous said…
lol.. "chris tomlin will do".

i've been looking for a music man all my life! the ones that love the lord are few and far between i'm afraid.