I have no idea how I got here...

Sounds kind of crazy. How did I end up in Sales & Marketing? Don't get me wrong (here I go again), I love my job. I didn't know anyone in business, I didn't even really know that the job I had ever existed. I wanted to be a teacher. I love kids, now I don't have much patience, I think from always having to claw through all the muck, never settling for what I heard but didn't like, i don't have the patience for those who easily give up, I think God knew what He was doing when I didn't become a teacher.

I don't know if people know what I do (somedays I just don't know how to explain it). It's not brain surgery, the products I sell are necessary for automobiles, but not really all that cool compared to some of the electronics, cell phones, computers out there, but the impact I can have on one person. To know that I am praying for them while their wife has cancer, they are trying to get pregnant, while their son has a brain tumor, their daughter has Rheumatoid Arthritis just like Phyllis did, the encouragement I can give them when life just doesn't seem to be going their way (start counting), that's the best part of my job.

I know how I got here. His name is Jesus.

Psalm 23:3 3 He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Comments