I never know exactly what is going to come out on the blog when I start. I pray about what God wants to me write about... so that was this mornings Blog, but on my way to work, a route that I very rarely take, I saw this guy, kind of scary looking, not scary like "RROOAAAARRRR" scary like "no place to live, dirty" a place i never hope to be.

There were many things that went through my head-- be mindful (Grady's voice), God created him in His image, too.

But today's scripture was "He guides me". I bet of the 1000 times I come to work, I take the route I took today 1 time. But for whatever reason, I didn't turn down London and went a different way. Saw this guy. "One of the least". I could not do "nothing", I had to do something. I'm fat, and I could not decide what to have for breakfast on my way to work, McD's or Bagels... or maybe I should try Tim Horton's. So I saw this guy, it's a little chilly, I will go to Tim's get him a coffee and something to eat, and bring it to him.

His name is Tony, or Anthony. He was surprised that I brought him something, he didn't ask. God guided me. As I got in my car, I looked at him, I think he was talking to Jesus. I don't know for sure, the window was rolled up.

I am not telling you this because I want Kudo's for buying the guy some coffee, come on, it was $3. Not a big deal. I am telling you this because we should all be so greatful for what we have. Most of us are only a few bad choices away from being Anthony. It's only by His grace that we have what we have. It's only by His blood that we are forgiven.

Do me a favor, please pray for Anthony. I don't know his story, but God does, He knows exaclty what Anthony needs.

Praise to you Jesus. You are the best, I am the least of these. And by Your love I am forgiven, I am redeemed. I am loved.

Acts 4:33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all.

Comments

Pat said…
Beautiful lesson today Margie. God is speaking and you are listening. This is the second time today that I have heard the voice of God say that someone may not be desirable to the world, but God still loves him and created him and the salvation of his soul is just as important as anyone elses. There seems to be a very important message God wants His people to hear...thanks for sharing!