I start school on Wednesday. Not so WOO HOO! I get my degree in June! VERY WOO HOO!!

It's going to be a tough semester. 4 Papers, Saturday classes. ICK! I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me (Phil 4:13).

When I look back on last semester, it was really rough. I was over committed on so many levels. Everything suffered. My decision (not my hope) is that I will take baby steps in making commitments. Before each thing that is placed before me, I will first take it to the Lord and say, "My Father, is this Your will?" Only when I hear the answer, will I then answer.

I didn't really think about my schooling when I signed up. I just signed up (jump in with both feet), the only thing that was different was that I went part time the first two semesters so I ended up with two different co-horts. I was so glad that I did. I prayed for so many in my first one. One friend (my partner-in-no-crime) ended up with Ovarian Cancer. Oh how I love her, and oh how God healed her (HE IS SO GOOD!!) and another friend's uncle was in serious health problems, he didn't know that Lord, but with a whole lot of praying, I am hear to tell you, I hugged him, and the best part... HE KNOWS AND LOVES JESUS!! Double Woo Hoo!!
The second co-hort was completely different from the first, I have no idea how my walk has been witnessed except by one. He asked me about God one day, and how with all the different religions I knew that Jesus was the One to follow. Only by God's grace and wisdom did I even attempt to get through that one because Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see (Hebrews 11:1) and his questions were based on believing in something that he couldn't see. But God planted the words just the day before (Is He good or what?)

So I am sure that God knows what He has in store for me. And it's my decision (Pastor J-- that really stuck with me even if you were talking about marriage) that I will follow God's will. This semester, and beyond.

Jer 29:11 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Comments