Man in the Moon -- please put your light out...

Today is a full moon... do I believe in all that stuff, not so much, but what a concidence. Yikes... The pop machine took my money, didn't give me my POP!! I already had a caffeine headache, someone screwed up something... and list goes on... and on... and i have had that song "Bad day" in my head, but I really only know one line of the song... and you know what... it's not a bad day.

Things are a little nutty, people are dumb, pop machines screw up, I went and got another pop, I ate at Panera. Life is so good.

It's all in my perspective.

My girlfriend is now 6 months cancer free - I am thanking God in advance for healing my friend Jon that has cancer. I have a home, friends, and a million other blessings. A MILLION... God is so good.

I had a bad moment, maybe a few...

Here are part of the words to the song... I think it's funny, thank goodness for the internet, you can get the song lyrics...

Sometimes the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well oh that strong
And I'm not wrong

Life is good, God is better.

Comments