Saturdays are Timeless...

I love Saturdays. Saturdays that are busy, Saturdays that are lazy. I love Saturdays. I don't really have a favorite day of the week, I love each one for a different reason.

There are Saturdays where errands are endless. There are sunny Saturdays on the boat. There are Saturdays for scrapbooking, Saturdays for yard work... I love Satrudays.

Time passes quickly and slowly at the same time. No watches. It's 8 at night right now, and I feel like I just woke up. It was a busy day, one filled with blessing over blessing. Lunch with Sara (thanks Sara, I needed that), punkin cake making, lawn mowing, raking, decorating the church, bath time, and soon it will be time to meet some friends.

God's love is timeless. It's amazing. We love are little kids, they are cute and inquistive. We love our kids as they grow older for different reasons, for who they have become and who they are going to be. We love our kids as they are adults, friends. We love in all seasons for all different reasons. God, He just loves us. When we are good, when we're bad, He just loves us.

God's love is timeless, and I am thankful for it. And undeserving.

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all sins

Comments

Sara said…
my saturday started rough, but a littel greek salad, a little laughter and some sweet heart-sharing turned it around. thanks for sharing your favorite day. where was that punkin cake at 1:00???