She's my BESTIE!! (a term used by teenagers to describe their best friend)

I could have never imagined that the first time at First Baptist would bring me the best friendship ever. One that is sewn together by the love of Jesus.

She makes the best apple crisp (but it's ugly- but it tastes really really good)
She makes me laugh
She has good aim with a french fry
She loves Jesus (and He so loves her)
She has a great heart
She makes me a better person, friend, mom, lover of the Lord
She is a great listener
She is a great fiance and will soon be a great wife
She's a great teacher
She's a great stepmom
She's a great friend
She's a great accountability partner
She can make me smile every time she calls and says "hey there"
She's a great role model for my daughter
She loves teenagers, all kids, really
She loves me more than I deserve
She's God's girl
She gives good advice
She's a good scrapbooker
She has a great heart (I said that twice, I know)
She's my bestie

I thank God for her everyday because without her, I'm just Margie

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times

I love you Christie, I cannot wait for this weekend!!!

Comments