A tough nut to crack...

I am a tough nut to crack, I keep a lot of things inside, I am not one of those people who you can ask "so what's wrong?" and the answer will just come. My issues on the surface are like more like trees, with deep deep roots that take a long time to die (did you know that if you cut down a tree, the roots will continue to grow under ground?).

To say I am better than I used to be sounds like a cop-out. But it's true. I attribute that growth to my love for Christ. I want to please Him, the things I wrestle with are that the narrow road is harder to stay on. While you are riding it, people come and shove me (hard) right off, sometimes it feels like a cliff, and I feel like that guy in National Treasure who keeps falling and falling and falling while everyone watches in the scene under the church...

I probably pray now more than I ever prayed before, I have learned to (but I still fail) go to the Lord first, and really try to listen... sometimes my hearing doesn't work so good... But I am getting better, and one day, I hope to be just like Him. My journey is long...


Phil 3:12-14 12Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Comments