We're leaving for Battle Cry today. I am excited. I am even missing school tomorrow because of it. THAT'S how important it is to me.

I heard a statistic the other day, it was from a good source, but I haven't verified it yet. Only 4% of the Millenial (teens today) will have a relationship with Jesus. That my dear friends, just scares me. I think, I can change that. One kid at a time. Invite them to Youth Group, invite them to Youth Group activities (Julie always teaches a lesson, she's good that way), talk to them about how much God loves them, make 3 trips to Youth Group because my car isn't big enough to take the kids I've fed over to Driven (This really happened, and it was really funny, and I am proud I got to do it--I wish it would happen again).

What is the statistic for the Xers? I work with the Xers, I go to school with the Xers. If by my observation I think the statistic is lower. Lower than 4%, that scares me too.

Pray for our kids that are going. Pray for the leaders who will be attending Battle Cry, Pray for the facilitators, the Worship Leaders. Pray that the messages we learn will help us to go make disciples, no matter their age.

I am sorry about the repeat verse, but it's one of my favorites.

Matthew 28:16-20 16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Comments