Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

This is probably my favorite verse, this one and Jer 29:11. I wear it around my neck. It’s my favorite one because it’s the one I need most in my life.

I can get caught up in this world. I can get caught up in people hurting my feelings. I can just get caught up, knocked down, and step into my own crap.

From past lessons, I have learned to hold my tongue, breathe, and pray. And pray and pray and pray until the pain in my chest, the brain aneurysm, and the stress all subside.

You can pray through anything. It’s difficult, but I really try. Through tests (School and medical), through trials, through triumphs.

I am a visual person; there are Jesus pictures, Jesus calendars, and crosses, whatever it takes to help me get through whatever it is I need to get through.

Today, someone really hurt my feelings, and I had to pray hard. But today, isn’t always my concern, my concern is how my life’s testimony will affect someone else’s future. We live here for today, our tomorrow, it will be with Jesus.

Comments