Do you know how many times I have been told in the last week to relax?? Too many. I am wound pretty tight, I could give you a lot of reasons (excuses) but the fact of the matter really is that I am over stimulated. By work, by school, home, bills, responsibilities, friends, caffeine, you name it. I can't let go. I even have to focus when I try to relax. Isn't that nuts??

All I wanted to do was go on the boat. That's it, some sunshine, some water, maybe even a barley pop.

But i did manage to relax yesterday, for a little while. I think I was just so tired, that I couldn't help it. I didn't even get overstimulated by TV, I sat on the porch, talked to Kelly for a minute, that was it. Then I went to bed. I was tired. I woke up better. Still not all the way there, but I do feel better.

I love that I am so blessed to get my education, but I think sometimes the affects from it are a little overwhelming, and I wonder, "why am I going to get my Masters?". My plan is different for my masters, there's no rush.

But if you are overwhelmed, there's another seat on my porch, maybe we could just sit there, and relax together.

—Mark 6:31 Come aside by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while.

Comments