Happy Mother’s Day!!

It’s all in my perspective…

I am a good mom. Maybe not the best (but I do have the best daughter- ever- again sorry if I offend you because you THINK you have the best daughter).

I didn’t have a mom that I came in contact with everyday but I had wonderful women in my life who taught me great lessons. Homemade treats are the best, but sometimes oreos are good too. Doritos are my favorite. How to make soup from a packet (SPRING VEGGIE –It’s my fave). How to set a table, how to love with my whole heart, to stand up for myself. How to chew gum without smacking my lips. To love Christ. Millions of lessons, good and bad.

I am a good mom. My daughter’s face lights up when she smiles, she knows she’s beautiful, she’s smart, she loves to cook, she knows what she likes, she stands up for herself, she prays, she’s sweet without being sickening, she’s responsible. She loves Christ,

She knows her mom loves her.

I am a good mom. And for all the things I am not, God is.


Sorry Sara- I stole your idea...

Comments

Sara said…
hey, you can steal from me anytime. anyway, i think it's the universal mom experience!