I believe that most days I am a good mom. Lately though, I feel like I am being spread like 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on a whole loaf of bread. I feel like I am not home enough. There is school, and a job that requires me to stay late, meaning that it's Panera for dinner because I am too tired, there's a wedding (its over now), and a million other things that pull me away from home.

I'm a single mom, which means I have to ask for help from people who did not sign up to take my daughter to school, I have to pay for things out of a paycheck that sometimes doesn't seem big enough for us (see pb over bread analogy), but somehow I make it. It's God.

It's because of Phyllis I go to school (I hate it), it's because of her I work, I have a home, all the things in life that I don't like to do... I do it for her. So she will be a better woman than me.

It's because of Phyllis I know the greatest love (outside of my relationship with God) that I have ever known. It's because of Phyllis, I see God everyday in her eyes. It's because of Phyllis I am a better person.

Psalm 112:2
His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed

Comments