I had the best weekend!! Thanks for getting married Christie, the first three weekends in May (two down - one to go!) have been/are going to be so awesome.

I was told the other day I've been cranky for 4 weeks... nice... got to love those friends who love you so much, they tell you the truth.

I'm tired, I've had a stomach ache for at least that long. So, yes, I'm a little crabby!!

Yesterday was so much fun!! We just did silly stuff, and you have GOT TO LOVE the Scene it TV edition... I want it!

Nice relaxing weekend, well kind of, but if it wasn't relaxing it was fun!!

Have a great week! If you need a prayer, let me know... and Sara... girl... you were holding out on me... I will be praying for you!!!

For the scripture verse today... ask God to send you a good one... open the bible... and read it. And you can comment on what you got!

Love you!!

Comments