I've decided to take the idea of reflection from Sara's blog... Since I am trying to figure out where I am going, I figure it's a good idea to see where I've been.
Walk with Me.
See how far I’ve come.
See how much longer I have on my journey.
I’ve never walked alone. God has always been with me. It was me who chose to hold God’s hand. It has been the best choice I’ve ever made.
My life has not been the same, my perspective is different. Before I decided to take the walk with God, my journey was filled with big potholes, the kind that rip the rubber right off your tires. But my journey is much more beautiful because my perspective is changed.
I have to put myself in check, and sometimes change my perspective. But life is more joyous when my perspective is from God’s view. What does He want to teach me, what am I supposed to help someone else learn?
God’s view is beautiful. He created all the beauty in the world.
Lev 26:12-13 12I will walk among you; I will be your God, and you will be my people. 13I, the LORD, am your God

Comments

Pat said…
I love your comment about past potholes in life...so big they rip the rubber off your tires!! What a picture that paints! Isn't it amazing how we may still drive over those same potholes, but now the tires stay intakt? I think that now God protects the 'rubber'!