Ok... I'm tired. I need a nap... for like 3 days!! Not kidding. But I don't have 3 hours or even three minutes to take a nap.

So my blog today. Pray for me. That's it. I need prayer. I need strength, I need wisdom. I'm tired.

I have 4 weeks left until I am permently done with school... at least for the moment.

Don't know what to pray for me about... Here's my top 10...

1. That my daughter is not neglected. I feel awful when I am not around for her.
2. Pray that I can have patience and understanding when dealing with my family.
3. Peace. I have a big day to get through, let the love of Christ surround me and give me peace
4. Finances. I hate bills, I hate paying them. Pray they are minimal this month
5. Strength to get through the piles of stuff I have to get through.
6. Wisdom & Knowledge to finish my papers.
7. Love. That love surrounds me
8. Perspective. There are so many awesome things going on in my life, pray that i have the perspective to see all the good things.
9. Rest. Pray that when I close my eyes that i get good sleep.
10. Pick something you know i need but I can't see.
11. Joy

Love you.

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comments

Sara said…
numbers 1 through 11, covered!