STRESS HIVES!! ICK!!

So, I've got this stress hive, from my lips to my chin! I woke up with it!! AHH!! Not my face!! AHHH!!!

2 papers left, 3 exams, a portfolio to put together. I can do it, because... (I know you know it...) I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!!! (Phil 4:13).

Please understand, I don't always know how i got here,but I do know that God has delivered me. I also know that there are bigger things to pray about than my school, but please know this, while there is nothing too big for God, there is nothing to small for Him either. I believe that He wants to be part of our ever-small life. From the dishes to the disease, from the heartaches to the heart attacks.

I am ever-thankful that I have friends who are prayer warriors, I am thankful for those I get to pray for. Prayer is the foundation for which we build our faith on because it's all about Jesus.

Isaiah 41:13
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."

Comments

Pat said…
I'm praying with you and for you, but from reading your blog I have no doubt that your going to shine, and remember, there is always Benadryl for those stress induced hives ~ I've used it myself a time or two!!