“This is the day the Lord has made; let us be glad and rejoice in it.” Psalm 118: 24

This scripture means so much to me...

First, I can visualize my friend Dana and her daughter Katie singing it in the fellowship hall... too cute! Love you Dana!

Second, in all my trials, I TRY to remember, this is the day the Lord has made and a great ending will be part of this trial.

And then there are days like today. Most would not think this was a great day... but for me... I got to clean my house and work outside in the yard. It was fabulous. I think I used a whole pack of yard waste bags today alone. And I think I went through a whole bottle of Mr. Clean (the only man in my life right now) and I am so pleased! It was nice to take the time to do it right, not just do it enough to get by...

It was a beautiful day, it was hot, but remember what it's like in the winter!!

Days like this always remind me of how much God loves me that He gives me an extra day of the weekend to get things done at my own pace, and time to sit on the porch and look at how beautiful it is.

This is the day, this is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made. We will rejoice, we will rejoice and be glad in it and be glad in it. This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has mmmaaadddeeee!!

Comments