This is just a funny praise. I shoud have written this Friday when it happened!

I have been preparing for my bestie's wedding, finally found the PERFECT shoes (praise #1), I loved them, and then add that they were only $12.50 after the B1G1 1/2 off sale... They really were perfect! I loved them! I got a pedicure, had to have pretty feet!

I have been getting a lot of stuff in the house prepared because I knew I was leaving and wouldn't be home, stressed from all the work that has to be done, and it all got smashed in a smaller amount of time, I PACKED the kitchen cupboards, apparently too much, had too much food in there (praise #2), the cans fell out of the cupboard... and I quickly moved my feet, but one of the cans fell on my toe and cut it... but nothing broken or bruised (praise #3).

Now, remember, it's a perspective thing... i have a cut on my toe... for a wedding... I could be mad, but I think it's funny that God gave me all those blessings and to help me remember them all, He gave me a little cut, like a string around a NORMAL person's finger, to remind me how much He loves me...

Deu 32:3 I will proclaim the name of the LORD. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!

Comments

Sara said…
we want wedding details and most importantly; we demand pictures.