Today is the official day of Prayer. For me, honestly it's just another day. When I pray, I usually start with a praise, even if its something I am having an issue with.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I love you, and I thank you for another awesome day that You have trusted me with.

Thank you for Phyllis. Please watch over her, Dear Lord, everyday, and especially today and tomorrow while she is in Chicago with her class trip. Lord, You know, I don't let go of her easily. Sometimes I hold on with both hands. Please keep her safe, and give her the opportunity to tell those who don't know You, all about You.

Lord, thank you for the awesome opportunity of being able to go back to school. Thank you for the ability to learn, thank you for providing me a way to financially take care of the bill. Thank you for what I have learned and what I am going to learn. Please help those in my class who need to learn organization to have it, who need to learn - learn it, and help me to do well, in your name, and please put your hand over my mouth when I am about to say something stupid.

Lord, again, I thank you for the most awesomest job. I love it, You had a plan all along (like I know you always do) and please help me learn more about my job and how to make Lear a more successful company, and help me to give encouragement to those who need it.
Thank you for Mitch, and please bless him and Carrie with a new creation to raise up in Your way.
Thank you for Michelle, Lord, I have no idea what i would do without her.
Lord, please place special watch over Kris, as she rounds her last few weeks of pregnancy.
Lord, Thank you for two awesome churches. I love them both, and I am listening to where I should end up. Thank you for the three Pastor J's, Jim, Julie, and Jeremy, and thanks for Mike too. Thank you for calling them to lead with your word. Thank you for the affect they have had on my life with the teaching that you knew I needed to hear. Thank you in advance for the lessons I am still about to learn. Please help my heart to be open to hear what you have to say. Thank you for Pastor Julie, Lord, it is amazing to see her work with the kids, she makes her life available to You, with them, and it is inspiring. Please give her the words, because it's Your words, and Your love that can bring the kids to where they need to me, with You.

Lord, thank you again for my friends, my brothers and sisters in Christ. Whew, what I would do without them. Thank you for Christie, dear Father. Please give her Strength with all she has to do, keep her heart tender Lord, because that is what draws people to You through her. Lord, thank you again for her. And Lord, please keep The whole Moore Family under close watch, they are about to go through change, help them to keep you center, and continue to blessthem.

Lord, please guide Marilynn in Your work with Prison Ministry. Continue to bless her, give her strength and courage to set forth along the path for Your Glory! And thank you for the grace that has been extended to us through Your son.

Lord, thank you for my family, both side Lord. Please guard my words tonight (and every night) Lord, but be true with all I say and do so that I bring honor to You. Please renew my relationship with my dad, Lord.

Lord, Thank you for Sara. Thank you for using her in such amazing ways, for how she touches so many with Your Word, and how she has helped me. Please keep her safe and rested. Please watch over Dean, and daboyz and keep them safe, and no crud, Lord. Please, give them a beautiful day for jay's graduation.

Lord, thanks for Kathy and Jim. Please watch over them, and surround them with Your protection as they travel the next few days. Kathy is truly an inspiration to all those around her.

Lord, thanks for Velma and how she raised such an awesome daughter and friend. Please watch over her and heal her and give her family and doctors strength and wisdom as they deal and treat her illness.

Thank you Lord for the awesome country and leaders of the USA. Please help them to continue to make the decisions that are pleasing to You, give them the knowledge to always live a life that would be pleasing to you, and Lord, thank you for the soldiers that give their lives, please watch and protect over them and bring them home safely.

Thank you for the Jon and Rhonda show. I know it's silly, but their encouragement, their bravery a blessing. Please bless them with good health, and time to spend in your word.

Lord, Please watch over Jon Flowers, please give his doctors the wisdom and knowledge to treat him, and please heal him so he can return to his family and do Your will. Thank you for bringing him and his family into my life. Their encouragement has been such an awesome thing in my life.

Lord, You know we will be talking later.

In Jesus name, I pray.

AMEN

Comments