C&P
I work with this great group, Cost & Price, but they do so much more than that, they don’t get much glory but at the end of the day, we would be sunk without them. There are 5 of them, led by one really great guy. Each of them has so many strengths, there isn’t one that I would say “I’d rather work with ____” because I really enjoy and respect them all.

They are lead by Pete, he looks like Harry Potter without the lightning bolt and he wears really cool ties. I seriously don’t think I have EVER seen him in the same one twice. He’s awesome, knowledgeable, great guy, and always willing to help me learn something that I don’t know, and patient at teaching.

Heather, she’s our health onet. I think she should eat some ice cream but she’s awesome, training for something, always. She’s steady.

There’s Jeff, he’s great at the details, give him some impossible task, he’ll straighten it out.

Then Bob, oh, Bob, cool as a cucumber, I think they modeled the veggie tale guy after him, oh wait, that’s Bob the tomato, oh whatever! He’s smart, and calm, almost too calm, but he knows everything, while everyone is scurrying around, Bob’s like “Ok, I’ll go run it” and we haven’t stopped scurrying, and Bob’s got it.

Rani, I love Rani, she is smart, and funny. She cracks me up, she's real, and she's sweet.

The last one. E-liz. Today’s her birthday (Happy Birthday E-liz). I could go on and on about E-liz. She’s smart, a butt kicker, she’s funny, and she has this blue sweater, oh my gosh, she must know how beautiful she looks in it because she GLOWS when she wears it. E-liz is a great mom, she’s got two beautiful girls that is raising on her own, and doing a great job. When I first met her, she was quiet and kind of reserved. I sat back, almost in awe of her. As I got to know her a little better, I came to be in awe of her more. It’s her birthday, and I am glad to celebrate it with her.
Happy Birthday E-liz, I hope it’s your best one yet!!

Phil 1:3 I thank my God every time I remember you.

Comments

Pat said…
Happy birthday, Eliz!! don't know you, but if Margie likes you..you must be A-OK!