I had a different blog. It was all written out. Maybe I will post it so you can see the before and after… the first one, I prayed about it, but it’s not very nice. The second one… I really prayed about it and really listened.

A friend loves for all time (Proverbs 17:17).

Through Happiness
Through disappointment
Through joy
Through hurt.

I wish I could give my g-friend that lesson. I truly don’t think she knows that lesson. All time

Honestly, at this point, and I know it sounds dumb, but all I want is my CDs, my Women of Faith ticket (at this point I’d settle for the money) and the chance to take the sweet memories I have of her, and move on.

Unfortunately, she doesn’t really understand the true meaning of friendship. I thought she did, and I am so sad to say, she doesn’t. And honestly, she wasn’t what she seemed. And I’m hurt by it .

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times

Comments

Pat said…
I can almost reach out and feel your pain. I'm so sorry. As long as there is life, there is hope and in God we have a greater hope. Instead of remembering the hurt, try to focus on this verse,
Philipians 1:3
I thank God for everytime I remember you.
Right now you don't feel like remebering the good, but it will come, I promise.
Pat