I was driving down the road today and wondered when exaclty did i realize that it's just best to go right ot God when there is a problem. It hasn't always been this way for me. I used to say "God & I have an agreement, He lets me fret for awhile, then I give it up to Him". We didn't have an agreement, I was just too dumb to realize broadband is better than dial up. And the cost is the same.

We were driving home from my Aunt's house, we celebrated my little cousin's b-day. It was a beautiful day. Just beautiful, we even stopped at McDonald's for an ice cream cone on the way back - might as well make a perfect day - perfecter. But we were cruising down Northline and there was a bunch of police cars, emergency vehicles, you name it. A kid was hit on a bike. I didn't even stop to think, I just started praying - out loud. I don't know why, I didn't think about it. There are many times when I am at work, and I just sit waiting for a meeting, praying. Honestly, sometimes I go early, just for that purpose. On my way to work, at the BBQ, in the kitchen, before I go to bed - Prayer - it's not just for night time anymore.

When I used to pray, I don't think I ever listened, I never heard God talk back, now I do. It's the silent part. I knew that Christie and I would not be friends long after she was married - God told me to prepare my heart, when I am worried, He tells me that everything will be ok. When I have tough decisions to make - He tells me what to do.

Prayer is amazing.


Luke 19:46 "It is written," he said to them, " 'My house will be a house of prayer'

Comments