My thoughts on Internet "dating".

Let me tell you... I thought it was dumb but so many people at one time or another have encouraged me to do it. I tried it about 3 years ago, met someone nice, but I always had this feeling he was hiding something... I started asking a lot of questions... catching him in lies. Gone.

Then my g-friend said try eharmony. I thought this was dumb on unbelievable levels. But I pressed on. So after a week, still dumb, but press on Margie... The guys were getting worse and worse. I am not kidding. At any level. Then it came, the one thing that made me know that this was the BIGGEST joke ever. They matched me with a guy from work. He was on my team about a year ago. The biggest JERK ever. On EVERY level. I had to read his profile, all lies. I honestly prayed satan to leave his body a few times. He tried to steal my job because he thought he could do it better... they transferred me, guess who got the program? He did. He screwed it up and the customer took the program and gave it to someone else.

So my thoughts on Internet dating... save your money and go out for a drink or coffee with your g-friends - but not the ones who talk you into Internet dating.

Comments