USE ME!!

My journey with school is over! Praise God. It certainly taught me a lot. I hope God used me in amazing ways.

So…Now What?? Time on my hands for less than 2 days… and now I want to know… Now What?

I am someone who jumps in with both feet, a lot of times, without looking to see if there is water in the pool. I’ve learned my lesson. Pray first, jump later.

Not to brag, but I have some AWESOME spiritual gifts. So I am asking, God, how are You going to use me, and bring glory to YOU?

I will remain a part of young people’s lives. Maybe God will continue to use me in the young lives that He has put me in. Maybe I will start a single mom’s bible group. Maybe (any) mom’s group for Bible and support. Maybe it’s something I have never even thought of. Maybe it’s cards for encouragement, maybe it’s VBS, maybe it’s Girl’s Night In, maybe…

Dear Lord,

I am standing at Your feet. I am small in comparison to You. But Lord, You can use me in big ways for Your glory. I have no idea what You have in store for me, but I know, Father, that You know. And Lord, my heart is open to You, and I want You to use me. Make me an example to follow. Give me the words to bring those who don’t know You, to You, give me the strength to stand up to those who will try to divert me with hurt and pain. Lord, it’s all for You. Help me be brave.

In Jesus’ Name,

AMEN!

Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans for you", says the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not t oharm you, plans to give you a hope and a future".

Comments