Where's the Beach?

I'm off on vacation today, I wanted to go the beach. Somewhere around here. Thought I would just go to Erie Metro Park, they have to have a beach?! Not according to their web page. I know they have the wave pool, but I want to go to the beach.

My g-friend calls me, she tells me about Sterling State Park, they have a beach. Thanks God.

We're off to the beach today, a nice relaxng day, sand, sun, and a stack of books. God is good.

Deut 33:19 They will summon peoples to the mountain and there offer sacrifices of righteousness; they will feast on the abundance of the seas, on the treasures hidden in the sand."

Comments

Pat said…
Just watch out for the "abundance of the seas" of Lake Erie, not to mention the "treasures hidden in the sand"........have a great day!
Seriously, there's nothing better then a book and a day on the beach.
Enjoy!
KayMac said…
have fun. can't wait to hear how it went.