You can't help but smile.

I love David Crowder. I think he is like the craziest looking guy, the hair, so stinkin's skinny, I really wonder if the guy eats. Yikes.

He came to Troy yesterday, I really wanted to go, but it was Father's Day, and let's just say, I don't think my dad would enjoy Crowder. It's just a hunch, but I am pretty sure of it.

I've seen DC twice, once at Youth Specialties, and once with Third Day. As an adult, really it's me, has nothing to with being an adult, I am just not crazy, it's not me. Maybe it's from growing up quick, I don't know, but when I hear David Crowder, I go nuts, I purposely don't listen to him when I walk because I really would look like a dork, I can't help it, my butt starts moving, I just can't help it. I hear 'Undignified" "No one like You'... it's scary. But boy, that guy makes me move. I don't even think about it... I just start praising, worshiping, singing in some key never before heard by man.

I'm listening to him now, I hope no one looks like at me, I just might get "Undignified"

Psalm 98:4 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

Comments

KayMac said…
Totally with you on this!!