Again, going to piggy back off of Pat (sorry Pat) – can you send me that WW muffin recipe – Christdrivenmom@yahoo.com

Anyway… She talked about what a great life she’s had, I think she is looking back and thinking it could/should have been different, I think she forgot that it’s God’s plan not hers, and that wonderful life she has lead (I am really so jealous) has touched so many of us in so many ways… look at how many of us love Sara, and through Sara have come to love her!

I often sit in church and think “are they going to find me out, are they going to find out all the awful things that have happened in my life and ask me to leave?” Really, I do think that. I wonder would they make me leave Driven. I mean, I’ve never killed anyone but my life has not been picture perfect. And then it occurs to me (thanks Holy Spirit) that God can make good from bad, He uses the things that are not so perfect in my life to touch the lives of others, to show them there is a better way. The path to God may be narrow, but our feet are always skinny enough to fit on it, and He makes sure of that. To make the journey we must leave our baggage at the beginning, because by Christ’s blood, our baggage has been bought and sold, no need to continue to carry it.

I know my life isn’t perfect, I have a big mouth, I do silly things, when I want something, I go get it, in some cases, I am too chicken to stick up for myself and get walked on, I am not perfect, but Christ is, and He is who I follow. And my most over used scripture will be used today, because I know it is necessary for me to get out of my own way for God to execute His perfect plan.

Jer 29:11 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Comments

KayMac said…
Good thing He allows imperfect people into His perfect plans. Otherwise, I would have been kicked out looooonng ago.
Pat said…
I join all in the gang of imperfection. We're all that lump of clay the potter needs to work into something acceptable. Not all pieces that have been sculpted out of clay are alike, some even have cracks in them ~ like me. I like to think the pieces with the imperfections are the most interesting!! We just want to be careful that "crack" doesn't run all the way through and break us!
Tonya said…
I aregee with Kaymac, I am far from perfect Margie, and I struggle with the cracks that Pat is speaking of, good thing that God helps me and guides me to not let the crack break all the way through. Not sure what I would do if God did not walk with me and put one hand over my mouth at times. Those darn cracks!